Nestle Toll Houses’s Mint Chocolate Delights
Prep time: 15 min | Bake time: 15 min | Total: 30 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture & stir in morsels.
- Drop by well-rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.