I wanted to save my favorite cookies for Christmas, but then I figured many people may already be too busy with their festivities at that point, so here’s the recipe a few days early to make sure these treats make it to your big event. They’re super quick and super easy -these are my absolute favorite desert on the planet! Don’t believe how good they are? Try ’em for yourself!
- 1 package Saltine Crackers
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Line cookie sheet with crackers, side-by-side, not overlapping
- Bring butter & brown sugar to a boil; boil 2 min.
- Spread mixture evenly over crackers
- Bake 7 min.
- Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips, then pecans
- Refrigerate until hard
- Cut into squares
From: MOMMY ❤ xoxo