Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!
I wanted to send you all on your holiday ways with a great party favorite. These little crowd-pleasers are no big deal to whip up, but everyone raves about them. Cheers!
Little Cherry Cheese Cakes
Prep time: 15 min | Bake time: 15 min | Total: 30 min
- 18 cupcake wrappers/muffin papers
- 18 vanilla wafers (Nilla)
- 1 lb cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Place 1 wafer into each muffin paper
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, & vanilla
- Beat in medium speed for 5 min.
- Fill cups ¾ to the top with mixture
- Bake 12 – 15 min.
- Let cool
- Top with pie filling & refrigerate
Makes 18 mini’s